DVC Member's Cruise - July 23, 2018 - Castway Double Dip

TOMORROW June 20 Is the deadline for signup for Local Candy/Snack Exchange!

Please send me your cabin number, the make up of the cabin, ( Adults, Children) and if there are any allergies.

Really getting excited.
TOMORROW June 20 Is the deadline for signup for Local Candy/Snack Exchange!

Please send me your cabin number, the make up of the cabin, ( Adults, Children) and if there are any allergies.
Sent you the more specific info requested!

Ok! The Candy/Snack Exchange is officially closed and everyone who sent me their information has been notified!

I hope everyone enjoys getting their treats!

No need to sign up for the TOTW meet the night before, or for breakfast in Royal Palace on Sea day. For Breakfast, we meet in Atrium at 8:30, we will enter for breakfast at 8:45. If the atrium is closed due to character meets, we will meet at the side door of the restaurant.

Tidefan How do you start a Meet Thread for a cruise without one.

We are going on one Oct 1.

Tidefan How do you start a Meet Thread for a cruise without one.

We are going on one Oct 1.
Not tidefan, but at the top of this forum, there are stickies. Go to the one with the ship you are on and the year. The thread does describe what to do. Ask here if it’s not enough information.

I'm trying to hit 100 posts!!!

Ha ha!!
Keep going!

I find that the Games board on the Dis has lots of games I am willing to join. Most need only a one word answer. You can build up post counts easily!

Tomorrow is call in day for next year’s cruise. There are two to pick from!

95a6dbcf-ad46-4410-9630-91a8dcf53b29-png.331733

I have not seen any postings and/responses from vsofianos, Gabag, or msauth. Are you out there? Still going?
I know Gabag corrected something in regards to Brianna, ut never replied to color preference request.

Just wondering, hmmmm!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter