DVC MS Hours of operation?

KingOMiami

Mouseketeer
Morning folks,

I was all ready to call and make our first reservation but I left the # at home. I won't be home until around 8pm so I am hoping that they are like reg. Disney reservations and open until 10pm.

If they aren't, would some kind soul here be willing to PM me the # please?

Thanks folks

If you're calling, you'll need your membership number as well. The phone# is on the back of your membership card, unless you have the mem# memorized. I don't doubt that some people really do have their mem# committed to memory.

We bought resale and have not received the documents yet so I have to confirm membership with my social security #

I see. Well, the 800 number is in the board filter, and is not allowed to be posted. The regular number is 407-566-3800

You can get your membership number by providing you SS#, address and first born (just kidding about the last part, with the volume of questions they ask...)

Ok, just got off the phone with MS and we are in the system, but the points have not been added to the account yet. I spoke to Jason at TSS and he said that for whatever reason, they take a day to put points into a resale account.

So, I will wait until Thursday just to play it safe.

But the reservation bug is driving me knuts right now hehehehehehehehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter