DVC Newbie

FranNorton

Disney Addict
Hiya all, we have just bought into DVC and our home resort is AKL. We have visited as a family from the UK since 2001 and our love of all things Disney is still as strong, so we decided to take the next step and buy into a little bit of our dream.

We are so excited and I am sure I will have loads of questions for all you experts over the coming months, so please be gentle :love:

Welcome home! New DVC owner here too. Everyone on these boards have been so wonderful and patient with all my questions. No criticisms or judgements, just honest feedback. Love the boards and the fellow DVC members.

Congratulations and "Welcome Home"! I wish you many years of DVC magic! pixiedust:

Ask your questions, we all were new to DVC at one time and I'm sure we all had many questions. I know I did and sometimes I still do so don't be afraid to ask questions, that's how we learn. Enjoy your DVC! :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!