DVC Park Passes

jgus

Mouseketeer
Do we get a discount on park passes? Is it cheaper to buy them online, or at the gate? Can you buy through member services?

The only discount we get is on Annual Passes, you can purchase vouchers online through the DVC member site oryou can call Memeber Services. Or you can purchase them in person at any Guest Service loation at the parks or Downtown Disney. Be sure to have your Membership Card and a DL for all adults in your party. All adults must reside at the same address to get the discount.

We just moved. Our drivers lic. renew every 4 years. My wife has our new address and mine doesn't get renewed until 2008. It has our old address. I can't imagine this would casue a problem getting AP's???? Would It?? SHoudl I renew my license??

Here in Pennsylvania you're required to report your new address, and the state sends you a document that you keep with your license. Is there something similar where you live?

My advice is to carefully consider your ticket purchase.

If you can schedule your trips correct and plan on going only once per year, you can make the AP work for both trips.

It is quite a bargain with the DVC discount.

We just moved. Our drivers lic. renew every 4 years. My wife has our new address and mine doesn't get renewed until 2008. It has our old address. I can't imagine this would casue a problem getting AP's???? Would It?? SHoudl I renew my license??

Do you each have a membership card as owners of the contract? If so, it shouldn't be a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter