• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Planning Board

Beach_Bound9

Mouseketeer
For those of you who have been there, what makes your vacations at the Beach Club Villas special? What kinds of hidden treasures does the DVC resort have that you would like to share with others for thier trips?

Beach_Bound9 said:
For those of you who have been there, what makes your vacations at the Beach Club Villas special? What kinds of hidden treasures does the DVC resort have that you would like to share with others for thier trips?

Hmmm. Well one of the key aspects about BCV that rings my chimes is that I grew up in the Phila area, vacationing in Cape May every summer, with day trips to Atlantic City. Which pretty much exactly sums up my two ownership interests: BCV is the Cape May to BW's Atlantic City. Or, in a few more words, I love the charm, the quiet pace, the sense of a long, slow summer, with oogles and oogles of days stretching endlessly toward September.

And then when I tire of all that peace and quite
;) , I've got the BW and the WS right in my backyard.

Those probably aren't the little things you were asking after, but that's what comes to mind.

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

I want to just bump this up, with the suggestion to Beach Bound that they edit the title of the thread to something more descriptive.

BCV owners and visitors are usually rather profuse with their comments on the wonders of the resort, and I think you'll get a better response with a more descriptive title.

Well, I'm not sure about hidden wonders and treasures, but I love staying at BCV for a number of reasons:

Being mere footsteps away from Epcot is awesome, plus being just a boat ride away from MGM.

Villas are pretty quiet (IMHO) and laidback. Love the cheerful decor.

Beaches & Cream! Yum, yum, yum...

Charming little sand beach in front of the resort

Great swimming options, whether at SAB or the nice quiet pool

Art the Greeter :wave:

Close proximity to the marina that rents water mice

Love sitting on the park benches along the sidewalk in front of the resort -- great people watching opportunities ;)

Close to the Boardwalk and all that it offers

You'll notice from my signature that I've also stayed a number of times at BWV. I'd have no problems making a similar list of what I love about that resort too. Location would probably be first on that list too.

Are you headed to BCV anytime soon? If so, have a wonderful time! :)

Reasons for BCV:

Walk to two theme parks, boardwalk, miniature golf and so many restaurants
SAB
Theming of the YC/BC/BCV resort complex
Short walk home after CP and Illuminations

I think you need to reword your thread title. You will get more helpful responses if you address BWV in your title question. Just click on edit and edit the portion in the title box.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter