dvc point chart 2014 is out

Wow, that is early. Perhaps DVC doesn't want a repeat of the BLT fiasco.

that is not early. you can already book february 2014 trips at your home resort so they need to be out already.

A little confusing but if it were the 2015 it would be very early. Otherwise it would be late for the 2014.

did not think they had out 2013 until after may (might have been as late as Sept) in 2012.

Did a quick search and the 2013 point charts were released in January of 2012. There was a post at the end of Dec about the 2014 points being on the member website.

DVC hasn't been exactly quick but they have always released the point charts and gotten them posted online at least 1 day prior to the 11 month booking window starting. When was the first big point change? 2009 or 2010? That's the time they were only a day or two ahead of when they had to have them which is January 31st of the year prior.

(if Disney collection is what you're meaning then yes - that's often been very late!)

I am confused. I downloaded the 2014 DVC resorts Charts at the first of the year, and the 2014 Cruise Line charts in later January, then newer Cruise line versions in mid February. Am I missing something here???

Yes, the Disney hotel charts for 2014 are now available. In the past, those often were not up until August for the next year and thus they are much earlier than usual. The DVC resort charts always have to be available before January 26 because on Jan 26, members can book Dec 26 to Jan 2 and thus need to know the points required for Jan 1.

I guess that once the VGF open, the ability to book through the collection will be eliminated. Is this typically done immediately or the following year?

Also, do they usually replace the deluxe that was removed with another resort?

I guess that once the VGF open, the ability to book through the collection will be eliminated. Is this typically done immediately or the following year?

Also, do they usually replace the deluxe that was removed with another resort?

I would guess that they will remove the GF from the Disney Collection shortly after reservations open for VGF.

There is no other Deluxe or Moderate that can add in it's place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter