DVC Resort Images for Signature: Self-Created for All to Enjoy!

Thanks so much! You are awesome!! Now I just have to learn to resize it. I’m so not handy that way, I think it’s a job for my 8 year old. :-)

Hi!
My Mom, Pirate Granny, had her DVC signature images go away, so I thought I would make her some. Since I was already four resorts in, I thought I would create the rest - it didn’t take long. So here you go! Simply input the code for each into your signature editing field, click save, adjust the image size, click save again and you’re done! Enjoy!

Since the codes automatically create an image when I posted this thread, click on this LINK to access a Google Doc where you can copy the codes.

Thank you, I've been trying to figure out how all the cool kids did this. pooh:

Thank you for picture. Having a problem resizing.

Gotcha. Are you on a computer? That makes it easier. Within your signature field, you should see the large image. Click on the image and four black boxes will appear at each corner. Click and hold on the tiny box on the bottom right-hand side and slide it towards the other corner to make the image smaller and then click save again. That should do it.

Gotcha. Are you on a computer? That makes it easier. Within your signature field, you should see the large image. Click on the image and four black boxes will appear at each corner. Click and hold on the tiny box on the bottom right-hand side and slide it towards the other corner to make the image smaller and then click save again. That should do it.
I am on a desk top but when I click on the picture in my sig field nothing happens

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter