Votes: 29 11.7%
  • BCV

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • BWV

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • OKW

Votes: 114 46.0%

• Total voters
Saratoga. I always feel like I've been able to relax more when we've stayed there. I think that some of this is because we tend to use the pools more at SSR it seems than any other DVC resort, save Aulani (which wasn't in the poll).

So I am staying at OKW for the first time. People in a foursome that just played through were smoking the reefer. OKW DEFINITELY has the chillest vibe.
lol the one foursome we saw a couple weeks ago weren’t chill at all … the expletives were flying in frustration … they needed to call for the beer cart or go see Roberto at Gurgling Suitcase! OKW is definitely different than any other Disney property we have ever stayed at without a doubt

lol the one foursome we saw a couple weeks ago weren’t chill at all … the expletives were flying in frustration … they needed to call for the beer cart or go see Roberto at Gurgling Suitcase! OKW is definitely different than any other Disney property we have ever stayed at without a doubt
Not cool.

My buddy owns a ton of old old old points from okw. I call it the retirement community. lol. The grand villas are fun though when we have split it with them.

Deff deff the chillest dvc. lol. Which is totally cool cause sometimes u just want to relax.

OKW, you can almost get in a whole trip without talking one word to anyone else staying at the resort. We even stayed in a two bedroom (1395 sq ft) with another couple and barely saw them.

OKW, you can almost get in a whole trip without talking one word to anyone else staying at the resort. We even stayed in a two bedroom (1395 sq ft) with another couple and barely saw them.
Yeah I don’t think we SAW anyone going into or out of our building all week although we did often HEAR a young man named Cooper screaming just about every day … different feel there though for sure

Does OKW have a golf course on site? 🤯

Our kids are too young to play much and while I enjoy it as a challenge, for me, golfing is less chill than darting around the park with stacked fastpasses … but it might be a good way to get my husband onboard with more points.

Golf course runs through the resort. There was a green right outside our balcony. Not sure which course or where the clubhouse is in relation to OKW

OKW for sure. We purchased our membership there before the resort was completely built out (and before it was even renamed OKW for that matter) and it has always had a very relaxing atmosphere.

Does OKW have a golf course on site? 🤯

Our kids are too young to play much and while I enjoy it as a challenge, for me, golfing is less chill than darting around the park with stacked fastpasses … but it might be a good way to get my husband onboard with more points.
Ironically, the golf course pro shop and starting point are at SSR. However, the course winds through OKW not SSR.
And if you're considering using the temptation of golf as a way to get your DH onboard for more points, you wouldn't be the first. I used it to tempt DH to join DVC (and he keeps reminding me that Eagle Pines and Osprey Ridge are no longer there). But even after 20+ years, he still thinks that only DVC members can use the resort at HHI.

Attachments

• 008.jpeg
    008.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 1
Ironically, the golf course pro shop and starting point are at SSR. However, the course winds through OKW not SSR.
And if you're considering using the temptation of golf as a way to get your DH onboard for more points, you wouldn't be the first. I used it to tempt DH to join DVC (and he keeps reminding me that Eagle Pines and Osprey Ridge are no longer there). But even after 20+ years, he still thinks that only DVC members can use the resort at HHI.
You are an inspiration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter