DVC Sales presentation at BW

Jo-Anne

DIS Veteran
I am very intrigued by the DVC concept and am currently renting points from a member in Oct to see what BWV is all about. I know the BW has a "sales" center as I passed by it on last trip. Does anyone know what the time commitment is to attend a presentation? What is the content of presentation? I will be with DH and 5 yr old DD....is it best to send them elsewhere and just me attend? Any pressure felt? Do they give you any compensation for attending? Thanks for taking time to answer. Jo

I visited the BW "sales center" last week and witnessed several people coming through looking at the models. I am already a member but was just checking out the sales office having never visited there.

From what I saw, the information presented was very low key and definitely no pressure. Some people stayed a few minutes, others much longer asking questions.

I have never heard the "sales pitch", having bought over the phone (equally non-pressured). From various posts on this board, I think you will find that the experience is enjoyable and you will never feel pressured to commit to anything that day.

Have a great visit....October should be beautiful in Orlando!

Sales pitch is very low key. I believe they tell you about an hour, but mine lasted 2 hours due to many questions. Bring your wife and your DD. I understand they have a center for children in the building. I've heard its alot of fun. I'm sure your wife will want to be w/ you. She may have more questions than you. :p When we bought in 1999 they offered lunch at a few of the restaurants on the BW. DH did not attend sales presentation w/ me as it was the day we were leaving and I left him home to pack ;) :D . We bought on the way home on the plane :p :D but he was wishing he could've attended as he had many questions also. Good luck

Ditto...ours was about two hours, altho they said it would be about an hour. I remember having a 2 PM appt, and by the time we were done at 4 PM, there was only one restaurant open...the brewery...where we could use our lunch coupon.

They have a very nice children's center with nintendo 64's. They have snacks available for the kids and give them a toy as they leave, even kept my two year old on my last visit when we went to sign the papers since they weren't busy. Gave me a beeper in case they needed me. Also have cotton candy and hand wipes for the kids to take with them. My son hasn't wanted to leave either time he was there.

We also got gift cards for a lunch, 10 dollars per person. It can take as little or as much time as you want it to. There is absolutely no pressure. They are there for you.

Enjoy.

We just did a walk in, no appoitment, and after a five minute wait our guide came out to greet us. Spent the next 90 minutes hearing the presentation, very low key, no presure. Spent the next 90 minutes filling out all the paperwork for our purchase. Fifty two days, 3 hours, 17 minutes till were home for the fourth time since our 12/99 purchase. Take the presentation, if you don't you might be kicking yourself in the rear for passing DVC us. I know we're upset we never did this earlier, but we were scared off by the thought of having to take a 'Timeshare' presentation, we should have know Disney would do it differently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter