DVC savings on Dessert Party?

jazmyin

Mouseketeer
We are planning on attending the Frozen Dessert Party in September and was wondering if DVC members are able to save any money on the party by using our membership card?

AFAIK, Disney has never discounted the dessert parties for anyone. The parties seem to sell out every one that is offered, so no need.

AFAIK, Disney has never discounted the dessert parties for anyone. The parties seem to sell out every one that is offered, so no need.
True, but it would be nice!

How far in advance did you book that dessert party? I am having problems booking for. November. Am I too late ?

Bobbi, we've only done two, one for Happily Ever After and one for Jingle Bell Jingle Bam at DHS. Booked both as soon as I noticed them become available. Don't remember how far in advance that was, but there were "dessert party watch" threads on TPAS that I kept an eye on.

Bobbi, we've only done two, one for Happily Ever After and one for Jingle Bell Jingle Bam at DHS. Booked both as soon as I noticed them become available. Don't remember how far in advance that was, but there were "dessert party watch" threads on TPAS that I kept an eye on.
Ok, thanks!
We did the Star Wars Dessert Party July 2, and were pleased with the food!

Last time we did a Dessert Party was at the MK and it cost adults $25 per person. That was when the MK was still dry.

I paid less than $30 a few years ago for a dessert party and found it a bit overpriced, how can people find any value in them at today prices? They cost as much as the Tiffin RoL package and for that amount of money last year I ate the charred octopus, the surf and turf and the dessert trio. An amazing meal. How can you compare it with a bunch of mass produced desserts? And yet, they sell out quickly.

Last time we did a Dessert Party was at the MK and it cost adults $25 per person. That was when the MK was still dry.

This was the last time we did a dessert party, too! It was July 2010 and the cost was $25.99. I thought it was a bit of a splurge. The MK party still does not serve alcohol, FYI, although some of the others do.

Given the arrangement of Happily Every After, I'm seriously considering the dessert party for my daughter's next trip. She would not do well with the regular waiting and crowds around the hub.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter