DVC Thanksgiving Dinner

twindad2016

Earning My Ears
We were able to book the DVC Thanksgiving dinner for us and our 10 year old kids. Is this experience worth the $$$, or should be keep our reservation at Liberty Tree Tavern? Member Services made it sound like the entire event was less than two hours, and they did not really elaborate on the activities. TIA

LTT is a better experience. If you want an out of park, Trail's End is a better experience.

You're in a conference center ballroom. It's your cousin's wedding in Eau Claire.

We were able to book the DVC Thanksgiving dinner for us and our 10 year old kids. Is this experience worth the $$$, or should be keep our reservation at Liberty Tree Tavern? Member Services made it sound like the entire event was less than two hours, and they did not really elaborate on the activities. TIA
We looked at this but just could not get over the expense. I cannot remember but for our 3kids (who are now “adults” by Disney’s definition. 10 and 11? Come on Disney.) and 2 adults it was around $500 for 2 hours. No thanks. We are doing LTT also but not on thanksgiving— 2 days before. Our teen suggested Epcot quick service for thanksgiving.

If you cancel LTT, let me know so I can try to grab it.
Trails end had nothing when I looked yesterday :(

We looked at this but just could not get over the expense. I cannot remember but for our 3kids (who are now “adults” by Disney’s definition. 10 and 11? Come on Disney.) and 2 adults it was around $500 for 2 hours. No thanks. We are doing LTT also but not on thanksgiving— 2 days before. Our teen suggested Epcot quick service for thanksgiving.
I was struggling with the expense as well...that's I wanted to reach out to see if it was worth the money for such a short time. I think Liberty Tree Tavern will be the way to go.

LTT is a better experience. If you want an out of park, Trail's End is a better experience.

You're in a conference center ballroom. It's your cousin's wedding in Eau Claire.
Too funny! Having grown up in Wisconsin and been to those types of weddings, I think we are heading to LTT. Thanks for your feedback and guidance on this!

I thought Eau Claire was super hip now.

It's still the Holiday Inn ballroom, though. Only so much that can be done.

* note: I have been to a wedding at that Holiday Inn. "With over 4,300 square feet of striking banquet and meeting room facilities, the hotel is equipped with state of the art features conducive to meetings, receptions, weddings and other social gatherings."

Which probably makes it nicer than the Fantasia ballroom at this point. That entire facility needs a facelift in the worst way, and the fact that every other convention facility at WDW has received one but not that one either means (a) it's time, or (b) that building is doomed, and we know what doom means.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!