DVC Ticket Discounts

nicolers1

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

I see the 5 for 7 ticket deal, and the annual pass deals already discussed. I'm just wondering if, historically, they are likely to have more/other ticket discounts with any regularity (like free dining or room discounts throughout the year); or if it's just a crapshoot and sometimes they have ticket discounts and sometimes they don't.

I'm traveling next October (2018) and I don't wanna jump on this one if something else is likely to come out early next year.

Thanks!

There is always member pricing on Annual Passes available. For daily park tickets, it's whenever the Parks division feels like offering something (which is not very often).

(like free dining or room discounts throughout the year)
Never “free dining.” I think I’ve seen a room discount once for Aulani.

There is always member pricing on Annual Passes available. For daily park tickets, it's whenever the Parks division feels like offering something (which is not very often).
I wouldn’t say “always.” There was a gap between the ability to purchase the gold pass and the annual pass discount prior to that.

Thanks for the replies. I didn't mean free dining or room discounts for DVC specifically, I just meant those types of discounts come around like clockwork every year. Do any DVC park ticket discounts come around that way with any regularity?

So, it sounds like I should take the 5 for 7 deal before the 3rd. It's been a few months since the original comments on this thread, has anyone heard of any 2018 ticket deals at this point?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter