DVC watches on e-bay!!

WDWJWEB1

DVC - VWL and SSR
Does anyone else have a problem with "our" DVC watches being sold on Ebay? I saw last night a ladies #180 FOSSIL BRAND, and not real sure why but it just did'nt set well with me, I realize it's really no different if I were to buy one and give it to my SIL, but for some reason it just really left a bad taste in my mouth. If members are just buying them to post on Ebay I think that is just wrong!! Anyone else feel this way?

Well, I think it is kind of strange.

Why do you want a DVC watch if you aren't a member? And if you are a member why don't you call down and mail order one?

I am amazed at what people will pay on EBAY, but it doesn't really bother me that someone might have the watch who isn't a member.... just think of them as desperate wannabes!

Whats wrong with it?? I buy much of my DVC stuff from E-Bay and many times get it cheaper.. I have bought stuff from Disney's cruises ships as wellfrom E-Bay(taken two). I have in many cases bought brand new items for much less..smjj

Well the people selling the watches seem to want more then list price! LOL!

I have a friend who will buy anything that has Disney in it. So why would anyone wat a DVC Member watch, because it has Disney in it. Strange I know, but some people are just obsessed with all things Disney. Do you know any? :hyper:

I'd consider the possibility that someone ordered the watches sight-unseen, and simply decided they didn't like them. I looked at the photos closely before deciding they just weren't my (our) style. If I hadn't done that research and bought a set anyway, you may see them on eBay now. :)

Even if there are not extenuating circumstances, what can we do??? People rent points to put some cash in their pockets every day. Live and let live...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter