DVC Web Site Problems Again

I use Chrome on a MacBook Air and have no problems with the members site. Usually if I have a problem with a website, I do a surgical deletion of the cookies associated with that site and that clears things up. The issue usually is a 'stale cookie'. That is, the cookie has information in it from a previous version of the site and the new site didn't take that into account and goes haywire. So, delete the cookies for dvcmember.com and you should find your problems magically disappear.

I use Chrome on a MacBook Air and have no problems with the members site. Usually if I have a problem with a website, I do a surgical deletion of the cookies associated with that site and that clears things up. The issue usually is a 'stale cookie'. That is, the cookie has information in it from a previous version of the site and the new site didn't take that into account and goes haywire. So, delete the cookies for dvcmember.com and you should find your problems magically disappear.

Have done all of this and the issue still happens every time we visit using Firefox

Have done all of this and the issue still happens every time we visit using Firefox

If you are open to it, switch to Chrome. If you want to stay with Firefox, I suggest you familiarize yourself with the "Inspect Element" function and the Console tab on that. The "Inspect Element" function pops up a javascript window and can show you what's wrong with the website you are trying to reach.

That said, I just used Firefox on my MacBook Air to go to the member's site without an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!