• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVD players in SSR studios?

chuckcorden

DVC member, Pirates of the Caribbean fan, UConn fa
I've been trying to find out whether the studios at the SSR have DVD players. Can someone answer this very pressing question?:confused3

Thanks.

There was just a post on this last week, and the answer was no.

There was just a post on this last week, and the answer was no.

Thanks for the info. I must have missed that post. I did a search and I couldn't find an answer. Thats why I posted my question.

The DVC member's handbook states that DVD rentals are available (page 36). Why would they say that if there are no players in the studios? Are they just in one, two, and three bedroom suites?

They do have them in the 1,2, and 3 bedroom so this is why they have DVD rentals. On a plus side though, I have been told by my guide that they are putting a DVD player in all of the studios at SSR within 2 years. Not sure if SSR and AKV will be the only DVC properties though that have them or if they are adding them to all studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter