DW day after Xmas till Jan 3rd

chknmama

Earning My Ears
I am taking my daughter and 2 grdd for our first trip.We are staying offsite and have 4 day Park hoppers.I have been reading and learning as much as I can. I will be using a scooter and have it resevered already.Also have Ps for Chef Mickey and Donald Brkst.
Will Typhoon Lagoon be to cold? We are from Minnesota so anything over 40 is warm to us!!!!:sunny:
Any suggestions for 4 and 6 yr old?
BTW.........I'm already packed!!!!!!!!!:tongue:
Thanks in advance
Jeri

Hello Fellow Minnesotian!!

We're going a week after you!!!(first for us too) I did my research for this trip and Typhoon Lagoon will be closed at that time for rehab!!! How sad!! I'm really hoping for some good warm weather (although anywhere is warmer then MN in January!!) It looks like Blizzard Beach for us if weather permits. Have a great trip!!

Kermit

We'll be there the same week. We were also there last year at that time. DS (12) did swim once at pool at OKW, but we did not go to water park. Weather was cool in am and nice 70's or so in day and cool in evening. Comfortable in long pants and tee shirt with layer to remove during day. It will be a blast!
Connears

The pools are heated! We went once to the water parks in march and it was warmer to stay in the water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter