DYK? Disney Style!

Soldiersprincess

Loving my Soldier and beautiful little Princess!
Anyone want to play "Did you know?" Its pretty fun and you can learn a lot of cool facts, either about other members or about the park itself. I'll start...

DYK...I only wear flip flops to the parks. After many trips in tennis shoes flops are the most comfortable. Not totally flat but still open and cool on the feet. And I will never understand why people think crocs are comfortable.

DYK...I think might be the only person on Dis who doesn't like AK or have a desire to go there. I wish Disney had done a Disney Seas park here instead of AK.

DYK...Walt considered leaving the Pirates ride out of WDW. He felt like the Pirate theme in Florida might be played out, plus there were issues with its placement.

DYK...we're going to celebrate DD's first birthday there in September so the trip is a little bitter sweet for me. I'm excited to go but then that also means my baby is growing up:sad1:

DYK...the first thing I want to do this trip is try a Dole Whip! I'm a pineapple fanatic but have NEVER had one!

DYK...BB is not so great in my opinion. I mean, fun in the sun, palm trees...and lots of fake ice? I just don't get it. Looking at the rides makes me cold.

Okay, anyone else want to go?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter