E-MAILS to The Timeshare Store, Inc. UNANSWERED????

T.E. Yeary

The Timeshare Store, Inc
We just received a call from someone who had E-Mailed our office from our Website Listing Inquiry!!

We are NOT receiving the E-Mails due to the latest difficulty with our website. Werner Technologies is aware of the situation and is working hard to fix the problem!!!

If you or anyone you know has left a message for us and it has NOT been answered, chances are, we have NOT received it.

Please E-Mail us directly at this address: tmshrsale@aol.com

I apologize for the inconvenience and will try to have the problem resolved ASAP!

Thanks,
Tom :badpc:

Tom - This has got to be a nightmare for you lately. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: that you will wake up soon! If not, can you run away again?

My runaway spot was in the absolute dead on direct path of Katrina! Maybe my little black cloud was what caused it. On NO! Do you think it's a good idea to be talking to me????????? :confused3

T.E. Yeary said:
My runaway spot was in the absolute dead on direct path of Katrina! Maybe my little black cloud was what caused it. On NO! Do you think it's a good idea to be talking to me????????? :confused3
Just when I htought things couldn't get any worse for you....

Maybe it's me that jynxed you? It all started after the whole smilies thing. I'm starting to wonder... It's got to get better soon, right? Here's some :sunny: for you!

No, No, the smilies are GOOD! This all started after I couldn't use the More smilies, just let me go find that so called "guru" :moped: Pretend this computer is his head :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter