E-night without ticket

Dimplenose

Stranger from the outside
I've been looking at the US boards and it seems very likely that the Magic Kingdom will be closing at 6pm during the last part of our stay this year.

I'm not sure my family would benefit if there is an E-night due to the limited rides that are open that are to our taste.

If we're already in the park on E-night (I've never been to one as last time we visited MK was open until 11 or midnight anyway) do we have to leave or is it just access to the rides that is restricted.

Will any shops or restaurants still be open and can we still use them?

In other words can we cheat and extend our stay without paying more?

You can certainly stay in the park without a wristband - you will not be asked to leave, but you won't be able to ride the (few) attractions that are kept open. I think you can also shop/eat without a wristband, although I'm not 100% sure on this.

Regards

Rob

The wristbands are checked at the entrance to each attraction that is open for e-night so, as Rob says, you wouldn't be able to 'cheat' and ride.

Althouhg the shops on Main Street stay open for about an hour after park closing every day, I think the shops and restaurants remaining open for e-night are fairly limited, but I can't imagine them turning custom away! I'm not 100% sure about this either.

You know, I'm not 100% sure, but I think the MK restaurants all close because there really aren't enough people at an E-night to justify it. Afterall, most people have paid and want to get their money's worth riding the rides...though you may possibly find a fast food snack from a stall somewhere still. I'll try and find out for sure from someone who's been at an E-nite recently.

Penny :D

Thanks for the replies. I certainly wouldn't try to ride without a wristband just maybe shop a bit more leisurely at the end of the day or soak up the atmosphere for a bit.

Libby

Ok, I've checked with someone who's been relatively recently.

Needless to say the shops aren't a problem they stay open until the last person stops spending their money, hehehe. Some, but not all counter service places will also be open. The one thing they are not sure about is the full service restaurants - they've never stopped to eat proper so haven't noticed if they are open or not. As I said, I suspect they are actually shut, but the only sure way to find out is to ring Disney and find out if they are offering PS'ings after park close.

Hope that helps

Penny :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter