• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"E" tickets and unused, old park hopper pass

displanner

Earning My Ears
I know one must use one of his/her park hopper days to enter the MK before redeeming the "E" ticket voucher for a wrist band.

Can it be from an OLD park hopper pass with one day left on it?

(I am guessing "yes"...since unused park hopper days never expire)... Just looking for add'l confirmation!

My under standing is an entrance media of multiday, ie 3 day park hopper and a resort ID to be able to do eride night. So I would think yes.

Your guess of "yes" is correct-the reason I know is that I've done it and didn't really think about it until now! When I bought my E-nite ticket, they didn't even ask me at ASMusic to see my pass, just asked if I had one. Then at MK I used an old pass to get in (somewhere from the early 90's). When you go for your wrist band they didn't ask me to see the park pass, just the Eride night pass. However, I initially bought my pass for Eride night at 2:00 am (so CM may have been half asleep) and also the Eride night I went to had very low attendance.

Even though only one day remains unused, it is a multi-day ticket which is all that you need. Well that and a resort ID to buy the E night ticket. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter