Early Admission Question

KCSunshine60

Mouseketeer
Hi -

We're going to DL Aug 12 - 16th (Saturday - Wednesday). We usually stay on site but this time decided to try a couple nights offsite.

We are staying at Paradise Pier for Sat & Sun nights and then the BW Park Place for Mon & Tue. We bought a 5 day PH with our AAA package at the Paradise Pier.

I was thinking we'd use Early Admission for Tuesday morning but we'll be at the BW Park Place that day. We've always used the monorail for early admission in the past. My question is if you can use Early Admission for the main entrance as well? Sorry for my ignorance!

Or, would it be better to do it on Monday? My concern that day is that we have to check out and move hotels. So, we'd have to have everything ready very early so we can check out before going to the park.

Any advice would be really appreciated! This trip is just me and my 2 sons (10 & 14).

Thanks,
KC :sunny:

You can use the Main Entrance for EE, we did in June. I would use EE on Monday, and then take a break and go check out.

How does DLR's early entry work? I understand it is quite different than WDW's.

Matt

I see. Do the days of the week change often or can I expect to (as a GCH guest) be allowed early entry on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday AND Saturday?

That'd be nice, especially because I have other plans for Thursday but this would allow a small amount of morning park time beforehand.

Matt

TexDisney said:
I see. Do the days of the week change often or can I expect to (as a GCH guest) be allowed early entry on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday AND Saturday?

That'd be nice, especially because I have other plans for Thursday but this would allow a small amount of morning park time beforehand.
They do not change very often. In early to mid-June the days of the week get affected because of grad nights which run until 6AM I believe. Other than that you can pretty much plan EE days staying constant. It is not like WDW where they keep changing the EMH days around.

I agree - the EE days are easier to figure out than WDW's with their ever-changing schedules. And the main entrance works very well for EE, I've always used that with no problems - I have to imagine you get in faster since the monorail only holds so many per trip and they just let the gates open up over at the main ent. point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter