Early March thoughts, safety, crowds, etc.

Orion Nebula

DIS Veteran
I have re-booked three times now and have reached the point where I can not use my air points beyond the final dates (March 1st - 8th). I am stuck now as I would've once again re-booked to push things back due to the entire vaccine roll out. But if I do I would lose 1300 and can't really afford to lose that much. So I have a few questions; one is anyone else booked for that time? If so what are your plans to do, reschedule, go for it, etc? Secondly if everything is still the same (capacity and such) do you think it will be a fairly decent time to go crowd wise or do you think these days nothing matters? Obviously the lower crowds the better from a safety standpoint as I am hearing some really mixed reports.

Any input is appreciated!

DH and I visited in Oct for 5 nights and we leave again tomorrow (!!!) and then have 1 more trip Feb 19-25th - all due to a shifting to not lose DVC points (our own, not rented).

We had a great time in Oct - and it was only 2 adults and there were some long lines, the longest being HM since we hit 2 cleaning cycles and at the time they were running only every other buggy, and then Frozen since they were also only running 1 party per boat - and both waits were probably 1 hr...AND the lines seemed super long for social distancing.

I am assuming this next trip will be more crowded but we've never been at Christmas and I'm super excited! We have 2 adults and an 18 yr old -so NO small kids to deal with touching things...

For the Feb trip, once again, only adults and we're prepared for wearing masks, abiding by whatever form of social distancing there is in place then too.

I think right now capacity will be different than in pre-covid times and who knows what park hopping will look like and park hours - since that can help with how crowded it can feel in the parks.

Honestly, I have NO idea what Feb/March will look like but we're ready to make it work!!

Hi!

I am going in April. Time will only tell what the (Disney) World will look like.

What are you current concerns as of now since you are a few weeks out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter