Early MCO Arrival

Akck

DIS Veteran
I’ve seen many threads on DME late arrivals, but I haven’t been able to find much on early ones. We’ll be arriving around 6 am. I’m figuring we can get to the DME by 6:30, be on our way by 7 and checked in at BWI by 8. We have no expectations of getting into a room, so it’s leaving our carryons at the Bell Desk and heading to MK shortly thereafter. We have a reservation at BOG at 11. So, does this sound like it will work or do you think some of my timing is off?

Thanks! It’s good to know we’re on track with our planning.

Unfortunately, we can’t control airline delays. At least, we’re on nonstop which should reduce chances of delays.

Agree that your timing sounds pretty well estimated. If I were you, I'd complete online check-in so you can enter your approximate arrival time. I've had decent success getting a room early when doing this. I think the earliest our room has been ready is when we've arrived around 8:30am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter