• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Early Morning Entry?

No, not unless you choose to have breakfast in Fantasyland.

Thanks for the input. You would think they should offer this as a perk to hotel guests. Oh well.

The good morning fantasy land breakfast is a nice perk though. You eat in the restaurant opposite peter pan (marionettes maybe?) but you can get in quite early and spend an hour going on dumbo and peter pan etc (longest q's I've ever waited in!) BEFORE you go in to eat your breakfast.

What about closing times?

The park has stated closing times but do they beetle about rounding everyone up and chucking them out or is it just the rides that close? I've never been very clear. I can't imaine Disney just rolling up the pavement and shutting all those lucrative shops, can you? ::yes::

:confused3 :confused3

They tend to just close the ride off, the shops stay open a little longer after closing time.

When I was there about a month ago, the posted closing hour was 11 PM, but most of the shops in Main Street stayed open for a while. I think we actually left the park a little after 11:30. All of the rides and attractions did close at 11, though, and I think people were asked to leave the "lands" other than Main Street. Some of the merchandise shops did start to close (e.g. only a few registers open, some closed all together) a few minutes after 11, but all of the shops that sold food, and those that sold more guest-service type merchandise (e.g. phone cards, stamps, film, batteries, etc.) were still open at 11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter