Early Morning Magic vs MK After Hours

They really should allow EMM guests to check in and enter the park before 7:45. The walk down Main Street to get back to the fantasyland area should not eat into your time when you are paying so much for every minute.

This was the one thing that kind of bugged me about the event I went to EMM (back in December). Got in past the tapstiles at 7:15 but held us until right at the 7:45 mark before letting us onto main street. Meh breakfast I can handle but was a little disappointed I couldn't maximize that entire time as much as possible because I had to walk all the way back to SDMT at a brisk pace (being at the front helped even though a lot got past me on the way into Fantasyland)

This was the one thing that kind of bugged me about the event I went to EMM (back in December). Got in past the tapstiles at 7:15 but held us until right at the 7:45 mark before letting us onto main street. Meh breakfast I can handle but was a little disappointed I couldn't maximize that entire time as much as possible because I had to walk all the way back to SDMT at a brisk pace (being at the front helped even though a lot got past me on the way into Fantasyland)
Exactly. And it's already a very short event. We have five kids, so that ten minute walk from the front gates to the rides is going to cost us $100. Makes me pause and consider when I think of it in those terms. Ha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter