Early Morning Uber From Mystic Dunes

#1hoosierfan

DIS Veteran
we are staying at Mystic Dunes the first week of June. We are going to go to WDW for one day only and going to try to hit all four parks. (We have a free 1 day park hopper they gave us because we lost a day during Hurricane Matthew in October) Will it be hard to get an Uber around 7 am in the morning?

I had to get one to go from Pop Century to Disney Springs around 7:30 am and had no issues in December. In fact, there were around 8 drivers available if I remember correctly

There is usually ride shares available with reasonable pick up times. You would be surprised how many are our and about the offsite resort areas. We pull d up a request at 6:00 am and it showed 8+ cars around us.

Uber runs 24/7 and I have spoken to a lot of Uber drivers who like the mornings better than driving at night since they don't have to deal with the party/drinking crowd. I am a regular Uber user and have done so in dozens of cities, many early in the morning (6am) and never had a problem. I usually will check the app 30-45 minutes before I need to leave to see the current wait times which gives you a good idea how long your wait should be and when you should request it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter