Easter 2004 dates?

Hilary

There's always something new to learn!
Does anyone know the dates for Easter 2004 yet, please?

My calendars don't plan that far ahead - but I do ;)

Hilary......LOL!

I have a site that has bank holiday dates up until the end of 2004.Easter weekend for 2004 is Good Friday April 9th and Easter Monday April 12th.

Hope that helps with the last minute planning you're doing;)

Kazzie, you're a star - thanks :)

Now that gives me even more to think about :) We'd already planned our next trip to Florida (after this October's trip) for Easter 2004, but now I know that Easter will be in the middle of April it means that we'll be out there for our Silver wedding anniversary! (I know you all think I'm not a day over 29 :rolleyes:, but I was a child bride ;) yeah, right!)

Sounds like a good enough excuse to do something special, don't you think?

Hilary - what a result! That's a long way to come for a party, but I'm sure I can sort something out ;)

Hilary

Silver wedding anniversary,well done! Now that does deserve a special holiday in Florida:D

It would probably be rude <b>not</b> to have a party, wouldn't it? ;)

It'll be a very big party with all of us there Hilary!!!;) Sounds like fun! happy planning:)

We'll see you there then Hilary - that's our next trip plan too!

(if that's not enough to make you change your mind I don't know what is!)

You can all join our party as well if you like. It our Silver Wedding Anniversary in September this year and guess where we are on the day - yes Florida :bounce:

just a little tip if you ever want to calculate the date of easter
(only problem is you need to know the full moons!!)

Easter is the first sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox -

got that - :D

i wont bore you all with the real history of it :eek:

Congratulations on your anniversary Richard, but Hilary are you not starting to celebrate a little soon?

As DH will be 39 (for the first time) on April 11th 2004, can we come too?:D How many GVs can you book with your DVC points? :D :D :p A belated 15th celebration for us by then (hopefully!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter