Easter earlier next year - should I make res now?

WDWorld2003

DIS Veteran
We had such a great time this year that we are thinking about going to WDW again next year. Easter is earlier next year...April 11th. Our school break will be 2 weeks before (ending on April 4th) - does this mean we'll be in Prime Time for reservations and also will we have to pay prime rates? Thanks for any info....:D

Holiday season is usually the week before and after Easter as well as Christmas week. Your "season" is determined by when you check in. So you won't be in holiday season.

I would still make your reservation as soon as you're comfortable with making the deposit. That way you are sure you'll have the resort you want. If codes come out for that time period, just call and convert.

Holiday season is usually the week before and after Easter as well as Christmas week. Your "season" is determined by when you check in. So you won't be in holiday season.

I would still make your reservation as soon as you're comfortable with making the deposit. That way you are sure you'll have the resort you want. If codes come out for that time period, just call and convert.

While "Holiday" season seems to only be in December, your visit will be during "Peak" season. This means rack rates (full price) will be high.

This year there were discount codes for part of march & april, but last year there really wasn't anything. It's hard to say what will happen next year.

Here is a link to the 2003 seasons. 2004 seasons & rates have not been released yet, so any bookings taken now will be adjusted when they are.

http://www.mousesavers.com/seasondates2003.html

Gillian is absolutely right. I guess I was having a senior moment. The two weeks around Easter are peak not holiday!

Besides the inaccurate info I didn't mean to post three times! I tried deleting several times last night as well as this am and can't do it! Now I'd like to delete all three posts!:o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter