• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Easter - Which resorts have best activities?

KLR-wlv

DIS Veteran
Hi,

We may take a trip down at easter, and I looked at Deb's site for easter activities at the resorts and they seem to vary quite a bit. Anyone have any first hand experience as to which ones are best for little kids?

Thanks
KLR

I believe they all do something for Easter. When we stayed at the Contemporary the Easter Bunny and a female bunny (Is the Easter bunny married?) came to the resort. There was a candy hunt (easter egg hunt), they spread out candy ALL over the lawn I believe by the South wing, and divided the area by age groups so the older kids wouldn't grab all the candy from the younger kids. They also had different types of candy in the groups. They gave out bags to collect it in, it was a lot of fun. They also decorated with chocolate all over the resort, I remember this because my 5 year old at the time would start to get nauseas(sp)
every time he smelled the chocolate. To this day he says remember when I was allergic to chocolate, of course he wasn't but it was so cute. I also remember getting a list of what was going on at each resort. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter