Eastern shore excursions

nuthut

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
We are doing the Eastern seven day on April 5 and was wondering if anyone has any opinions or experiences on exclursions to St. Maarten and St. Thomas Thanks
Jerry

doing the eastern this summer so I'll give a bump so I can see what people respond also!

I have seen on earlier threads that Trunk Bay in St. John is thought of very highly by many dis'ers, as well as the tram which takes you up to an incredible view--but can't recall if the tram (there is more to the name than that, though I can't recall it right now) is on St. Thomas or St. Maarten--

I'm in the middle of a book I got from the library about Cruising the Carribbean--I am hoping to learn about the islands this way, then look more closely at the listed excursions to determine what I want to sign up for. Good luck getting responses.

I have some pretty detailed reports in my wesite, the link is in my sig.

Anyone else while I am reading Anne's trip report....?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter