Eeyore Collector's

Kaa From Oz

Earning My Ears
Hello All, I stumbled onto this forum so Firstly G'Day ALL from the land Down Under
I am a Passionate Devoted and Slightly Obsessed Collector of the Wonderful Eeyore..I Don't have any Idea Why him exactly ...I just have an affinity to him..So far not a HUGE collection as most are the Soft Plush Type's but Approx 412 last count..
I would Love to chat with other Collector's and share stories and Pic's
So any who wish too please contact me,
Thank-You

KAA

WOW the strangest places you find an Eeyore..As I love a nice cruise on country roads..a day trip out to Central West N.S.W Oz..while filling the car in a small half dead town at an old service station and in the dusty oil stained counter sat a small soft plush Eeyore still in its plastic bag..needless to say it is now housed in my collection..as many will agree..eyes are always on the hunt..
Keep Well All
KAA

I have a small, but growing collection of Eeyore pins. :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 8
I have a small, but growing collection of Eeyore pins. :)
Wonderful to hear from a fellow lover of the poor old Eeyore..I love your collection..and will keep my eye's open for any I may come across for you.
Thanks for the posting..I felt alone here since joining
KAA

First time forum user. I have about 100+ random things Eeyore. I also have a growing family. I need to unload, give or sell about 75% of my collection. Is this a good place to start? Help.

Just ordered these because Eeyore is my spirit animal. Cant wait to wear them for my trip! I will be on the lookout for pins!

Attachments

• 28536433_1975455999134373_1511766849_n.png
    28536433_1975455999134373_1511766849_n.png
    489.4 KB · Views: 6
First time forum user. I have about 100+ random things Eeyore. I also have a growing family. I need to unload, give or sell about 75% of my collection. Is this a good place to start? Help.
Hi Michelle - did you get any response to this post? I'm trying to find a loving new owner for my collection of Eeyore-bilia also.

Eeyore! We call my teenage son "Eeyore". We've found plushes and a few pins but not many other kinds of things. What should we be on the lookout for? I feel like Eeyore is one of those characters that has fans but there isn't as much merchandise as some of the other characters.

Not Eeyore but my daughter loves Piglet! Managed to find her a few items and the lady at Port Orleans Riverside that does charictures added Piglet to her drawing when we were there which she loves and fantastic reminder of our holiday.

I have always loved Eeyore and his outlook on life. I started collecting Eeyore items but i saw too much to buy so I quit. My mom always called me Peter Pan (she said I'll never grow up)and thank goodness there is very little PP stuff to collect. I have Eeyore hats, rings, earrings, stuffed animals, watches, charms, stamps, picture frames, shirts, pins, pens and pencils. Now that I'm thinking about it, I still have quite a bit of Eeyore things. I also have several Shrinky Dinks I've made with Eeyore on them. I also have an old gray chihuahua and she walks with her head down, so we tie a pink ribbon around her tail and call her Eeyore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter