Sit down restaurants, QS, Kiosks ?

Childs1stTime2Disney

*A dream is a wish your heart makes*
This will be our first time traveling with an allergy. Is any restaurant, QS or kiosk able to accommodate an allergy?

Last edited:
My mom was allergic to eggs, but could still eat products that had eggs in them - so cake was fine, for example. Most "egg noodles" weren't because there was a higher percentage of egg to everything else. Obviously, scrambled/poached/hard boiled - eggs by themselves were off limits.

She never had a problem at WDW or DL because it was easy to avoid "obvious eggs", but if you have questions,or your family member's allergy is different: Special Dietary Requests

We have a couple celiacs in my family and we have always had a great experience in terms of making special requests for dining. Most of the QS locations will have an allergen menu upon request, I know Columbia Harbor House does for example. Beyond that, let any CM at any level of restaurant know that you have a dietary need and a chef will come out, make sure they know what your needs are, and then let you know what they can prepare for you. In some cases it’s a modified version of a menu item, in other cases they have off menu items that are allergen free. We always eat well, and safe, at Disney!

All TS restaurants have an allergy free menus and they will be able to accommodate any allergy. In my family , we have a lot of different allergies combined and the chefs all do an amazing job to find or fix us an allergy free meal. All QS locations have allergy menus but some might not cover your allergy. Most allergy free desserts will be Enjoy Life products or some Toffuti or Rice Dream ice cream which are egg free. You can check out https://vegandisneyworld.com/vegan-options/vegan-magic-kingdom/ which has some vegan options that would be safe to eat with an egg allergy. You can also check out: http://www.allergyfreemouse.com/ for allergy menus. Hope that helps.

We have had really great experiences at most Disney restaurants both TS and QS for our multiple food allergies including egg. Some standouts are 50s PT in DHS. Their gluten free, egg free, peanut/tree nut free fried chicken is AWESOME! Other great TS are Raglan Road, The Wave, Frontera Cucina, Jungle Skipper Canteen, and 1900 Park Fare. Some great QS are Pecos Bills, Yorkshire Fish, Satu'li Canteen, Pizzafari, and most resort QS we have visited.

The worst experiences we have had by far were both at CSR which brings me to my next point. Be extra careful and take your patience along if you visit the restaurants that are run by outside vendors such as those at CSR and many in Epcot WS. We have found their allergy options are often very limited and there seems to be a more casual approach that never gives me a feeling of confidence. My daughter was served egg noodles at Pepper Market after I questioned the server several times because the noodles were different from our previous visits. Needless to say, after my daughter took a tiny bite, I made her spit it out after my mama bear instincts kicked in. I took the plate back to the station and demanded to see the chef manager who confirmed my fears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter