Electronic toll road payment system??

RAD

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a link to a web site for the toll roads in Orlando? I'm thinking about getting one of their electronic payment transponders. It never seams to fail that I have to make numerour trips to the airport to pick up/drop off other travelers and it's a pain to have to keep digging up $'s for the toll booths. Thanks - Rick

Thanks. I found that sight earlier but didn't see Orlando area roads listed (missed the NEXT button).

Does this box with on both tollways for the airport???

My dh is looking into this also. He said he found what he believes is the right site at www.expresswayauthority.com This site shows the orange ball logo we saw on the toll booths going to and from the airport so hopefully we will be getting the right one :)

I *think* that www.sunpass.com is only good for the Florida Turnpike booths rather than for expwys 417 and 528 which go to the airport etc. Make sure you check carefully to make sure you've found the right one for your uses!

At both sites, it is $25 for the toll reader and another $25 as a deposit for tolls.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter