Email from Delta regarding war

PammyK

DIS Veteran
For anyone with travel plans on Delta, I just received an email from them advising that there are no plans to change domestic schedules but that international flights may be subject to change. They also included the following paragraph:

Delta will provide flexibility for customers who postpone or change travel plans and for SkyMiles® members who wish to reschedule award travel. For more information on rescheduling travel plans, visit delta.com. As always, even though your flight plans may change, you can continue to earn SkyMiles with our promotional and travel partners.

Additional information can be found here Delta.com

I also recieved that mail....but my husband is already saying lets drive..... hmmmmm. i told him we have 44 more days ,,lets see what happens....he did not want to fly in the first place,,but i talked him in to it...i hope everything goes well for the usa...
i put my flag back up!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter