Email notifications

TexasErin

Loves old Pluto cartoons
DVC Silver
I stopped receiving notifications about new posts on subscribed threads a few days ago. I tried updating my email address earlier to see if maybe it was that the old work email address was no longer forwarding to the new address. I am still not getting any email notifications. I checked to see if it was due to a junk mail issue, but I have the Disboards as a trusted sender. Any idea what is going on?

Thanks!

I stopped receiving notifications about new posts on subscribed threads a few days ago. I tried updating my email address earlier to see if maybe it was that the old work email address was no longer forwarding to the new address. I am still not getting any email notifications. I checked to see if it was due to a junk mail issue, but I have the Disboards as a trusted sender. Any idea what is going on?

Thanks!

I don't know what causes this, but try clearing your cache.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!