Email Show is Up and a Standing O for Kevin!

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
The email show is up and I've only listened to the first half, but I am going to thank Kevin for speaking so eloquently about the stroller issue and how parents need to stop explaning themselves as to why their older child might be in a stroller. Basically he said it is no one's business (thank you!) and therefore there is no need to explain. :worship: Very well said and right on! :thumbsup2 I wish he would post what he said on every stroller thread there ever was or will be.

Kevin was on fire this week. Now if only there were someone who would want to fill the empty seat when someone is out of town and Will heads back north? And is not afraid to speak. And has an opinion about everything. And is willing to get up early to review breakfast at the parks and resorts.

Kevin was on fire this week. Now if only there were someone who would want to fill the empty seat when someone is out of town and Will heads back north? And is not afraid to speak. And has an opinion about everything. And is willing to get up early to review breakfast at the parks and resorts.

Do you have anyone in mind for the job WO? Is there another long drive south in your future? :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter