Emeril's restaurant at Universal

boomer1961

Earning My Ears
I'm thinking of going to Emeril's restaurant. Do you have to have Universal tickets to go? Is it very expensive. Typical entree prices?

I can't give you much info, but I do know that you do not need Universal tickets to get in since it is located at CityWalk and not in the park.

I highly recommend Emerils! It was definitely the best meal we had during our recent vacation (followed closely by Bomas). We went for lunch and it cost us $100 including tax and tip. I had the Roasted Chicken w/Potatoes and Greens (yum), my dh had a salad and Quail, my two boys each had a personal pepperoni pizza, and the four of us had a total of 7 soft drinks (no free refills). I think the average lunch entree was between $18-$25 and the personal pizzas were $8.50 each. I know his restaurants have a website so you could look over the menus. Sorry I can't provide a link.

Boomer, it is easier to get lunch res than dinner res.

Good luck getting reservations. I just tried for end of this month and had absoloutey no luck.

In no way whatsoever do I mean to offend the original poster, but every time I see this post about Emeril's on the Budget Board, I just have to laugh. Then I think to myself, boy would I love to have that person's budget.

No offense taken, stlrod.

I assure you, I really am planning a budget trip, but I got round-trip airfare from Texas for $110/person and we have enough hotel points for three free nights. So we intend to splurge on one good dinner. But DH says we should maybe go to Emeril's in New Orleans instead since we visit family in Louisiana about three times a year.

How do you make reservations at Emeril's?

Muffy

Go to Emerils.com and you can get the phone number for whatever restaurant you want to make a reservation at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter