~ End of July/Early Aug * PhotoPass Share * NOW CLOSED! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, still waiting on just 2 payments and then we'll be all set. I've already purchased a 50 pack CD spindle (it had an instant rebate that made it cheaper than the 25 pack - go figure). So I'll have enough CD's even if we have 4-5 CD's total. I also got heavy duty CD/DVD bubble mailers. I'm so excited that I'm ready to start addressing them. Does that make me neurotic? :) LOL

As soon as I receive the other 2 payments, I'll be pre-ordering the CD!

Can't wait for July!!! :)

Jenny

Just got Punkin's friend's payment! As soon as ScrapGal pays, I will order! :)

Yay! :goodvibes

Jenny

How exciting! It feels like we are getting that much closer! I bought plane tickets yesterday, so that was one more thing off of my list!
Jenni, I would be already addressing everything too, I am a little OCD that way.:rolleyes1
Hope everyone has a great Easter today. We started our morning with rain, which we desperately need right now, so it has been a good morning so far!

Just got Punkin's friend's payment! As soon as ScrapGal pays, I will order! :)

Yay! :goodvibes

Jenny

i was just coming here to ask you that! glad she sent it out.

i'm so bummed that i'm the only one here not going to disney in july!!!! :lmao:

Well, due to new rules, I am coming to post one more time. I am still waiting on payment from one person, so I'm not sure how that will work out.

I still need your mailing address Tiggertabi - I've been addressing the envies already, and want to get yours ready. :)

Please use the email address I emailed you with for further contact off-board.

Thanks!
Jenny

Well, due to new rules, I am coming to post one more time. I am still waiting on payment from one person, so I'm not sure how that will work out.

I still need your mailing address Tiggertabi - I've been addressing the envies already, and want to get yours ready. :)

Please use the email address I emailed you with for further contact off-board.

Thanks!
Jenny

Wow, just went and read the new rules, no more photo shares! Guess too many complaints or something?
Jenny, thanks for running this. Let me know if the last person doesn't pay, and I will be happy to pitch in a couple more $$ if needed.
Hope everyone has a great day!
Kelli

Jenny, the email you are referring to...is that the one we sent our paypal payment to, or a different one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter