End of June 2020 - any better deals through travel agent?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
We are looking to do a 3 day stay for 6/29-7/2. At this point RPR is $429/night (standard studio) and HRH and POR is $489 per night. So prices seem high, might be a busy time being it summer - do prices drop at all?

I recall booking RPR over a year out (for an April trip) and it was just over $300 per night and the prices never dropped and actually went up, so I was glad i booked really early. So far I have been checking on prices for our time frame and prices have not budged up or down.
Has anyone had any luck with a travel agent getting any better hotel pricing? or do they have the same access to room prices as the public. My in laws tried going to a local travel agent and she was very uneducated on UO and kept telling them that express pass was available at all resort - certainly not the fact, so I am not sure a TA will be of any help.

I'm keeping my eye out for any AP discounts hoping that might be a possible money savings there.

Suggest booking room only reservation now as a placeholder. Assume you mean a standard room, 2 Q.

We visit that period often (weeks around 4th of July). Rates are noticeably higher than other summer dates. Weekends especially appear to be popular.

You might see a stay & scream or limited aph availability as dates get closer.

Good luck planning your trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter