End of June / Early July?

ilovetotravel1977

DIS Veteran
Talk to me about your experiences going to the world around this time. We like to go early February, but DD will be in grade 7 in 2021 when we plan to go again, but I'm not sure on her missing a bunch of school. And the thought of going in March Break scares me LOL

If we went at this time, I think both the Tron and Guardians rides would be open, so that's a huge plus.

I know it will be HOT, but what about the crowds? Are they ridiculous?? Worse than March Break (mid March for us)?

4th of July? Bet it would be crazy!!! We went the end of August last year, the schools down there had already gone back so it was great. Hot though...

We went during that period in 2010 (last week of June/Early July). It rained heavily all day most of the time. Crowd was definitely higher than when we went in late August. At that time without FOP in Animal Kingdom, we picked AK on July 4 with less crowds. Now, I think the parks without fireworks may have less crowd due to the July 4 celebration fireworks. But if you are there and want to enjoy the festivities, you may not want to miss it. We tried to stay away from the crowds though. We were given the American flag pins on July 4 at park entrance. It’s a nice touch! The parks in July have longer hours than later in August and less ride refurbishment. These are the pluses. However, we go mostly in late August now for lower pricing and possible MNSSHP. Have fun planning!

I was nervous about March break as well, that was 3 yrs ago. We are going back 2020 march break, because it was not that bad. Yes MK got busy, but manageable. Would not rule out march break, remember not all the schools are out at the same time, yes Ontario, but not all the USA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!