ENDLESS SUMMER RESORT.

We booked one night- August 13 before our 5 night stay
At Portofino starts. Since we won’t be landing until 6:30 thought we would just stay at the resort, take advantage of the food court and swim

We tried both Cabana Bay and Sapphire Falls their first years and it was fun checking out a new resort!

We booked one night- August 13 before our 5 night stay
At Portofino starts. Since we won’t be landing until 6:30 thought we would just stay at the resort, take advantage of the food court and swim

We tried both Cabana Bay and Sapphire Falls their first years and it was fun checking out a new resort!

Sounds like a nice idea.....I`m sure you`ll enjoy it......

It was a hard decision because we really liked Sapphire Falls for a one night stay, but we will have to pool hop over to SF to get our fix,!

It was a hard decision because we really liked Sapphire Falls for a one night stay, but we will have to pool hop over to SF to get our fix,!

We too like the pool at Sapphire....yes, it`s shallow, but the whole area is beautiful and very well themed.....food and cocktails are good too!!!

It was too cold for us to have pool time in March, but we hope to enjoy the pool again in May!!

I am always surprised to read folks don't like this pool.....

I have seen some Brits mentioned they had booked or were about to book.....I know they were spot on with dates with Aventura so hopefully this one will be the same and open as planed.
Just Booked Aug 11 - Aug15, 2019. Hopefully will be done at end of June as reported....

They new hotel will have a shuttle bus

Would be a long walk from Endless Summer resort
Interested to see how the shuttle bus will work. Will it be a continuous back and forth Shuttle say approximately every 20 minutes. Or will it be a particular scheduled departure in the morning as well as in the evening?

Booking here for August. I have never been to Universal, at all. Can someone tell me - as alluded above - are we able to visit the pool areas at other resorts?

Interested to see how the shuttle bus will work. Will it be a continuous back and forth Shuttle say approximately every 20 minutes. Or will it be a particular scheduled departure in the morning as well as in the evening?

They`ll run like Cabana Bay....regularly as needed.

We'll stay at this hotel in October. Got a great price for it... I think it already looks amazing! :)

According to Google Maps walking from Cabana Bay to Citywalk is .7 miles (16 minutes). Surfside to Citywalk is 1.1 miles (23 minutes).

So it will be possible to walk to Citywalk from the hotel? DH and I like long walks, I'd be very excited to have the opportunity to walk over there. :)

So it will be possible to walk to Citywalk from the hotel? DH and I like long walks, I'd be very excited to have the opportunity to walk over there. :)

Yes, it is walkable.

There are walkways and crossings all the way. Many people walk along that way to and from the parks.

I know it's not open yet, but can anyone confirm that the two bedroom unit has doors on both bedrooms? Thank you!

There are overhead drawings for the 2 bedroom suites on the hotel's website. From those it looks like the layout is essentially a normal hotel room (just like a normal room at most any hotel) with a side room (separated by a door) for the 2nd bedroom. So there is only one wall/door separating the main room from the smaller 2nd room.

SurfsideInn370SuiteplanFinal-IBE(2).jpg

There are overhead drawings for the 2 bedroom suites on the hotel's website. From those it looks like the layout is essentially a normal hotel room (just like a normal room at most any hotel) with a side room (separated by a door) for the 2nd bedroom. So there is only one wall/door separating the main room from the smaller 2nd room.

Thank you!

Hi!

Do you have the link for a similar plan of the standard room?

Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!