Endless Summer Resort - Surfside Reservations Now Open for Aug 1, 2019+

We will wait some months before we put up the Endless Summer Resort sticky.
More information will be available later for us.

Feel free to discuss, ask questions, etc about this new future hotel.

So, I have seen the concept art for the family suites and am strongly leaning towards this hotel for a 2+ week stay in spring 2020.
I am new to the ins and outs of booking at Universal. What is the furthest in advance that you can book? I see that you can book online until end of 2019, but if you call reservations can you (generally) book sooner than online or no? I always get a bit nervous about planning until the hotel is booked because our family needs an ADA Accessible room and those are typically a tiny fraction of the hotel inventory anywhere you go.

It will be interesting to see how the hotel is-on a video I saw, it's a bit of a distance from the other hotels-also, I was wondering why the 2 star rating, Cabana Bay is 3, I wonder why it's a 2? Maybe the distance has something to do with it?

I wpuld be interested in booking here but would need to know more before I did like the pools, refillable mug situation etc. The rooms look nice but I'm currently booked for Cabana Bay for 2 weeks next August. It would have to come out a lot cheaper than that for me to switch plus the above.

When more info is released, it will be included in the hotel sticky

If it were me, I would stay with Cbay as it would be closer to the parks than Adventura

Both have busses to transport from hotel to the city walk drop off section

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!