Engangement at Disney

duckfan78

Looking back, fifty years from now, don’t you want
:banana: I am planning on asking my GF to marry me on our next disney trip. It is coming up fast. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about good places to do this? Also if anyone has done this and can give me some pointers or advice on the place to propose. I really apreciate your help!

My DH popped the question tome at the wedding pavilion. We had a wonderful dinner at CR and after he said we should ride the monorail around and see the GF. While there he suggested looking at the view of the castle from the wedding pavilion. Stupid me had no clue. When we crossed the bridge and walked to the back where the archway is I stepped up to look at the view. We stood there for awhile then I asked him if he was ready? Meaning ready to leave. He said yes and as I turned around he was getting on one knee with the ring in his hand. It totally took my breath away. For one of the few times in my life I was speechless. It is something I can't wait to tell our daughter. princess:

We Were Engaged At Wdw On 12/14/04 At Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party On The Steps At Cinderella's Castle. We Were Married On 7/30/05 In Our Home Town. We Had A Picnic Wedding And Even Had A Horse And Carriage. It Was Wonderful And We Had Our Honeymoon At Disneyland In California. In A Few Short Weeks We Will Be At Wdw For 8 Days Then Onto Jax Beach For A Week To Visit Dh Brother And Family. We Had Planned Our Engagement To Be At Wdw So We Had Shirts Made Up Ahead Of Time That Said We Were Engaged On That Date And Wore Them To The Party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter