Entertaining park map requests :-)

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
Folks, as always, I'll head to the park on Sunday. I'm happy to send map sets to the first three people that message me. Unless otherwise specified, I'll send two DL and one DCA :-). Let the games... begin!

Will you be wearing your Cubs cap? We'll be on the lookout for you!
Actually, no. That got a little old so I now wear a black PodcastOne cap (I’ve recorded a few Podcasts there... and it was free ;-)). If you’ll make rope drop, I’ll be at the rope to the right of the hub and to the left side of the rope. I look just like I do in my profile pic. I’m the dude in the jacket that isn’t Paul Stanley ;-). Otherwise, please feel free to message me via the app :-). Hope to see you Sunday!

Folks, as always, I'll head to the park on Sunday. I'm happy to send map sets to the first three people that message me. Unless otherwise specified, I'll send two DL and one DCA :-). Let the games... begin!

I would love one if they’re not already spoken for.

I'm just curious how messaging people works? I don't have a need atm, but I can't figure it out...

Do the maps have SWGA on them now? It's so awesome you do this!
Good question! Actually, they don't yet. I suspect those will be put on early on the morning of 5-31. A friend has his reservation for 8:00 on opening day. I'll ask him to look and take pics. I'll be able to grab the new one on June 2 (Sunday) when I'm at the park. My SWL reservation is for June 9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter