Entertainment Book for Oahu...

It's just a very long day. Very slow driving obviously, plus all the stops take some maneuvering to find parking spots. We also didn't find all this amazing food you hear about--the little stands don't necessarily have seating or any running water for hand washing. Take wipes!! Encountered some of the nastiest public restrooms in all of Hawaii (in our limited travels) in that area too. See above LOL. When you make a stop and do some exploring--hiking, swimming, etc--you don't exactly have relaxing time in the car in between.

I just say start rested, start early, pack food and drinks (plus wipes and bug spray), and just go with the flow and you'll enjoy it.

YES - I always tell people to take some sort of motion sickness medication, snacks and WATER! The little road side stands are not always open too.

Entertainment Book onsale for 10 shipped and if you go thru E B A T E S you save an additonal 18 percent...I picked one up for our July trip

Entertainment Book onsale for 10 shipped and if you go thru E B A T E S you save an additonal 18 percent...I picked one up for our July trip
I looked on the Entertainment Book official site and it’s 30% off. Was the $10 thru EBATES only?

Thanks!!

I looked on the Entertainment Book official site and it’s 30% off. Was the $10 thru EBATES only?

Thanks!!

I got an email on Friday and I thought it said weekend sale for early Presidents’ Day...it was thru email link that I accessed site but then went thru ebates and it was on main entertainment book page as all books 10 dollars ..maybe ended yesterday. Sorry! I’ll repost soon as they offer it again
If there is certain coupon u want lmk Happy to mail it

For what it's worth, the Entertainment book has an online option - you can connect with an app. I have that for our hometown. It's much cheaper and you can stop it when you don't want it anymore. Unless I find out I can't, I'm planning to add the Oahu location for a month or two for our Aulani trip and then cancel that version, just keeping the Chicago one.

I guess I must've hit a sweet spot because I just ordered ours directly from the website last week for $10 plus free shipping. We got for the Paradise Cove Luau. Anything else we can use in there is a bonus.

I guess I must've hit a sweet spot because I just ordered ours directly from the website last week for $10 plus free shipping. We got for the Paradise Cove Luau. Anything else we can use in there is a bonus.

I just got mine today. Same 10 bucks. Ebates gave you 18 percent off too so really 8.20 shipped! Well it is thinner than my normal entertainmet book and the coupons are interesting I am use to BOGO here but these are more buy one get 2.00 off second etc. There is a burger place in there we want to try and bishop museum small coupon. i do like the generic coupons i can use at barnes noble etc. But other than that NOT MUCH. We are going to Disney luau not paradise but yes that would be a good deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!