Entertainment Discounts for Oct?

realpatt

Mouseketeer
I called today to check room rates with the Entertainment Discount for October 15th & 16th and there were none at any of the hotels. Is this because they are not out yet, or do they not have Entertainment Discounts on weekends? The rates were all well over $200.00.. any suggestions?

I was just looking at October as well and noticed the same thing. I hope someone has some insight into this. Help!

I booked RPR for oct. 11 - Oct. 17 standard room 2 queen beds for 146.00 AP rate.

I decided to go ahead and buy the AP ( burgerking 2 years for 1 )
even though I doubt I will use the second year. I figured between the discounted hotel rate and the discounts on food and merchandise that it was a good investment.

I would run your dates with all the possible options.

Hi

I was told that you need to book for 4 days for Ent. rate...And got a aph rate of 146.00 for 10/27-10/30:cheer2:

A couple months ago, I booked Ent. rate at HRH for late October. I called again recently and was told there were no rooms left at all and certainly none at the Ent. rate. I suspect that their allocation of Ent. rate rooms is gone and they are now just selling AP rate and rack rate. Sorry.

I booked a Deluxe room at the Portofino from the 15-18th of October in January and think I was quoted around 230.00 per night. This was higher than I expected to pay (paid 188 for same room August 03) but made the reservations anyway. At the time, it was the only weekend in October that had Ent rates available.

I called the last week in April to check on-site Resorts for the week of October 9-16 and was told that there was nothing left for the entire month of October. I also called the Swan & Dolphin and was told the same thing. I guess they go FAST!!

The APH rate for October has dropped to $129. You have to book at least 3 nights for the $129 rate.

Thanks for the update! I changed my RPR reservation for 1 night in October from the old APH rate of $146 to the new APH rate of $129.

I booked a room at HRH on April 9 for 2 nights in October (24-25) at ENT rate. It was $174 pool view. They also quoted me $162 for garden. Glad I booked early!

When I booked rooms a few months ago for RPR in October (20 -23) there were no Entertainment rates. A few days ago I check to see if any were available and they are now. I was able to get $144 a night for a standard room.

SRUAlmn

I was trying for the Dolphin in Oct. too and was told that there are many large conventions there that month. Could be they're also at Universal resorts too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter