Entertainment Schedule: Frozen

caylene44

Aspiring Disney Travel Planner
We were HUGE fans of Aladdin, saw it at least once every trip prior to it going dark. I haven't gotten around to seeing Frozen yet so figured it would be good to do this trip. However, looking at the online entertainment schedule, I'm not seeing showtimes...I have noticed the Disneyland site has been wonky with schedules lately but I'm not sure if this means Frozen won't be showing when we are there?

For reference, we are visiting the parks 4/26 and 4/27. We won't be heartbroken if we don't get to see it but I was just curious.

As of this past weekend, the Frozen Live show was taking place at 12:00, 3:00 and 5:00 pm at the Hyperion Theater. I would suggest lining up about 20-30 minutes early on busier days to get a good seat. The show is really good, definitely worth checking out.

It will probably show. They stopped updating the DCA calendar after April 23rd (the last day of the Food&Wine Festival). I assume they will update eventually.

It will probably show. They stopped updating the DCA calendar after April 23rd (the last day of the Food&Wine Festival). I assume they will update eventually.

Okay, awesome. I'll keep an eye out for it! Just a little surprising to me since we are about a month out yet I can see showtimes for our WDW trip that we are 6 months out from. Gotta love the differences between the two!

We were HUGE fans of Aladdin, saw it at least once every trip prior to it going dark. I haven't gotten around to seeing Frozen yet so figured it would be good to do this trip. However, looking at the online entertainment schedule, I'm not seeing showtimes...I have noticed the Disneyland site has been wonky with schedules lately but I'm not sure if this means Frozen won't be showing when we are there?

For reference, we are visiting the parks 4/26 and 4/27. We won't be heartbroken if we don't get to see it but I was just curious.
I would say the show is a must see. The first time I saw it, I was tired and just wanted somewhere nice to sit for a while. It wasn’t a crowded day so I just walked in and got a closer seat in the balcony. It was my first time in the theater and the show blew me away ! The special effects are Disney Magic, and the cast can really belt out those songs ! I don’t see it Every time I’m in the park but I’ve seen it quite a few times and even the stand ins are great. I would say don’t get there Too late one time I was one of the last ones they let in and I had to sit near the back of the balcony and you miss out on some of the immersive effects of the theater, but you can still see all the actors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!