Entire Land Open

ballonewb

Mouseketeer
With only one attraction being open, will the entire land be open to explore or will they limit access on the side of the land with the Rise of the Resistance?

Which are you referring too?

I thought I saw a post somewhere that Ronto Roasters and Kat Saka Kettle (?) Were not listed as opening on May 31 either on the Dianeyland app or website (can't remember which). The other eateries showed "opening May 31" but those two did not.

I thought I saw a post somewhere that Ronto Roasters and Kat Saka Kettle (?) Were not listed as opening on May 31 either on the Dianeyland app or website (can't remember which). The other eateries showed "opening May 31" but those two did not.
I don’t see a definite answer on that but neither are currently listed on the Disneyland website. Considering these are smaller venues I don’t see why they couldn’t be open on May 31st.

I don’t see a definite answer on that but neither are currently listed on the Disneyland website. Considering these are smaller venues I don’t see why they couldn’t be open on May 31st.
Especially Kat Saka's Kettle, that's just a popcorn option

I saw a screenshot from the app, I believe, which confirmed this, but now I can't find it and the dining venues no longer appear on the app. So, may have been a glitch.

Especially Kat Saka's Kettle, that's just a popcorn option

I think the reasoning was that these 2 places are located near the RotR ride and that entire section will be closed off until the ride opens. I read also that they will not have the pathway near critter country open at first. Only the 2 Frontierland path entries will be available.

I think the reasoning was that these 2 places are located near the RotR ride and that entire section will be closed off until the ride opens. I read also that they will not have the pathway near critter country open at first. Only the 2 Frontierland path entries will be available.
oh I see, that would make sense

I’m not sure why they would need to close off the entire RotR section. The ride exterior will be complete May 31st. It’s interior stuff that needs the extra time.

I’m not sure why they would need to close off the entire RotR section. The ride exterior will be complete May 31st. It’s interior stuff that needs the extra time.
I'm sure they will need every square inch for the crowds at opening.

It doesn't make sense, I agree. And who knows how accurate that info was anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter