EPCOT Breakfast pre-opening

Clarky

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

Our party have an ADR for breakfast in EPCOT at 08:10, before the park opens at 09:00. My wife and I were able to do this in May 2019, where we were directed to a separate entrance all the way on the right of the tapstyles, where a CM scanned our magic bands and sent us to the Land pavilion past everybody waiting for the 09:00 rope drop. As this was such a great experience, we've decided to do it again but with our whole family (nine of us now!). What I'm wondering is if this procedure is the same as before, or if it will be different given all of the construction currently underway in EPCOT. We'll be there in mid-April 2020. Has anybody got any experience with the current process for getting into EPCOT for an early ADR, before the park opens with the walls up?

You will be sent up the new walk way past The Seas, directly to the Land. Get there early and get your name on the list to be seated ASAP (7:30-7:45). All of the rest is the same. A CM with an iPad will verify your reservation before letting you approach the turnstiles. We just did this last week, but for an education series, but same process.

Thanks Brett, that's very helpful! I'm a "planner", so being able to know the details of how things like this work put my mind at ease! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!