Epcot Celebration Pin Preview Photo

brer_frog

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

Here is a preview photo of the some of the pins being released at the EPCOT Pin Celebration this August.

epcotevent.jpg

Hope to see everyone at the Epcot Event!!

Happy Trading,
Brer_Frog

Thanks for the pictures. What awesome pins, especially the spinner. Now I'm even more excited!!

Getting in line behind EKF for the spinner and event dangle!!!

Wow... they have all the parks on the Spiner... Even the DL Castles... I like it.

The above event and pin preview information was taken from a mailer avaliable at WDW which also is supposed to be arriving in everyone's mail box within the next few days.

Check your boxes.

Happy Trading,
Brer_Frog

Very very cool!!

No I am even more psyched - even wicked psyched!!

RobIn,

What are you doing in line? You're going to be at the August pin event? Can't you buy your own pins when you're at the parks? :confused:

My goodness, get out of line and give your place to some needy DISer who can't make it to the event! :eek:

RobYn, I'll only be there on Saturday. I have a seasonal pass and can't get in. T-Mom has been nice enough to give me a parkhopper with 1 or 2 days on it, but I don't know if I can get off on Friday. So I'll be in the park on Saturday, but not the event...... :(

But hopefully I'll beable to trade for them Saturday night!!;)

One word that describes the new pins : AWSOME! :earseek:

I have GOT to have that Jungle Book Artist Choice pin. The Jungle Book was the very first Disney movie that we ever purchased. Tara used to sit in her baby swing and just watch that forever! That movie holds a special place in my heart for that very reason!

I also love that spinner and the Donald pin. Gee, too bad I won't be down there!

Sue Ellen

Oh what a pin the spinner. Have to have it. Thanks for the pictures they were great. shirely

Question...Is the spinner the pin we pre-purchased for the event breakfast?

Leslie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter